-
October 10th, 2001, 02:20 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
> > > I, the penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following
>reasons:
> > >
> > > I do physical labor.
> > > I work at great depths
> > > I plunge head first into everything I do
> > > I do not get weekends off or public holidays
> > > I work in a damp environment
> > > I don't get paid overtime
> > > I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation
> > > I work in high temperatures
> > > My work exposes me to contagious diseases
> > >
> > > Signed,
> > > The Penis
> > >
> > >
> > > Dear penis,
> > > After assessing your request and considering the arguments you have
> > > raised,
> > > the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
> > >
> > > You do not work 8 hours straight
> > > You fall asleep on the job after brief work periods
> > > You do not always follow the orders of the management team
> > > You do not stay in your allocated position and often visit other areas
> > > You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in
> > > order to start working
> > > You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift
> > > You don't always observe necessary safety regulations such as wearing
>the
> > > correct protective clothing
> > > You will retire well before reaching 65
> > > You're unable to work double shifts
> > > You sometimes leave your allocated position before you have completed
>the
> > > day's work
> > > And if that's not all, you have been seen constantly entering and
>leaving
> > > the workplace carrying 2 suspicious bags
> > >
> > > Sincerely,
> > > The management
------------------
If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.
-
October 10th, 2001, 04:01 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
*spits soda all over the damn place....
*l'fn too hard
-
October 10th, 2001, 06:49 PM
#3
Inactive Member
.......i've seen this before, but it's been a while, and it made me crack up all over again *LOL*.......thanks myra *G
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
-
October 10th, 2001, 07:09 PM
#4
Inactive Member
myra...crack me up as always...and i missed ur sigs too
------------------
A life of reaction is a life of slavery,intellectually and spiritually.
One must fight for a life of action,not reaction.
-
October 10th, 2001, 07:13 PM
#5
Inactive Member
LMMFAOPIMMFPROTFF* Holds my stomach and sides with tears streaming down my face Im laughing so hard!
Oh dear god, that has been the funniest thing I have seen all day! *LOL* ^5 MYRA!!
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
-
October 10th, 2001, 07:33 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
-
October 10th, 2001, 07:40 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
-
October 11th, 2001, 03:33 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
*OMG*....i fell outta my chair..*LMAO*
------------------
-
October 11th, 2001, 11:38 PM
#9
-
October 12th, 2001, 02:20 AM
#10
Inactive Member
*L* eeewwwwwww. That last pic was kinda grosse. It also looks painful. The term, "Dont get your dick in a knot" fineally has a pic to go along with that meaning*L*
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks